Starting Nursery in September 2021
Detailed below is what will happen for your child to start in our Nursery in September 2021. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Mrs Pogson on 842829. For more information on 30 hours eligibility, please see the website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Fill in the Nursery form and return to school by 31st
- We will notify you in writing to confirm your Nursery place by 30th
- Unfortunately we will be unable to offer a home visit this year.
- You and your child can visit the Nursery for a stay and play session on Friday 2nd July. The time for your session is in your confirmation letter. Please be aware that only one adult will be able to attend with your child and adults must wear face coverings inside the Nursery.
- Your child is invited to a play session on either Thursday 2nd or Friday 3rd This session is just for your child and will be for two hours in the morning or afternoon. The time for your session is on the confirmation letter.
- Nursery will be open for your child to start from Monday 6th September 2021.