If you would like to apply for a place at our Nursery, please contact the school or complete the application form in the attached file. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Mrs Pogson on 842829. For more information on 30 hours eligibility, please see the website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- A parent meeting will be held in March. At this meeting you will be asked to fill in a form to request the hours and days for your child.
- Forms will need to be returned to school before the end of the spring term.
- School will notify you in writing to confirm your Nursery place early in the summer term.
- Home visits will take place in the first two weeks of June. Appointment dates and times will be posted to you along with an admissions form. Please ring the school to confirm this visit. You will be visited by two members of Nursery staff and the visit will last around 30 minutes.
- You and your child can visit the Nursery for a stay and play session in July before school closes.
- Mrs Pogson may arrange to visit your child’s pre-school at the beginning of July.
- Nursery will be open for your child to start in September.
If you did not attend our new Nursery Parents meeting, please download our Power Point Presentation for information relating to the Universal 15 hours and how to claim the 30 hour entitlement.