Starting Nursery in September 2018
Thank you for attending our New Nursery Parents meeting. Detailed below is what will happen next for your child to start in our Nursery in September 2018. If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact Mrs Pogson on 842829. For more information on 30 hours eligibility, please see the website: www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
- Fill in the Nursery form and return to school by 20th April.
- We will notify you in writing to confirm your Nursery place by 11th May.
- Mrs Pogson will arrange to visit your child’s pre-school at the beginning of July.
- Home visits will take place between 25th June and 6th July. Appointment dates and times will be posted to you at the beginning of June along with an admissions form. Please ring the school to confirm this visit. You will be visited by two members of Nursery staff and the visit will last around 30 minutes.
- You and your child can visit the Nursery for a stay and play session between 10.30am – 11.30am on the 9th July or 12th July.
- Nursery will be open for your child to start from Tuesday 4th September.